How to score a reservation for Fantasmic Premium package

I was up at 3AM Pacific for the last week doing ressies. And River Belle Premium was a no for me when I tried yesterday for Friday 9/23. I did get the drop down screen.
I tried two minute to 3AM and got the "we can't fill your request at this time" (or what ever it says when it's not time yet) screen. I had an atomic clock doing the countdown, refreshed at about fifteen seconds to 3 and tried at about two seconds till 3. Nope got the screen that there were no available times. sigh... I tried. I will have to say getting up at 2:45 Pacific, I was able to get everything else.

Did anyone get a booking for 24th September? I couldn’t find anything, were they released?

I was on today at 3 am PT, (yawn) and I saw nothing. I set another alarm for 6 am to check again, and still nothing. It said nothing is available, so I’m not sure if they released earlier and they were just gone, or they really all disappeared in the 1/2 second it takes to refresh right at 3. This is so ridiculously tiring to have to be on at 3 am every day just to make certain reservations, and I still have a couple of days to go!
Sorry to hear this. So stressful and frustrating!

I was up at 3AM Pacific for the last week doing ressies. And River Belle Premium was a no for me when I tried yesterday for Friday 9/23. I did get the drop down screen.
I tried two minute to 3AM and got the "we can't fill your request at this time" (or what ever it says when it's not time yet) screen. I had an atomic clock doing the countdown, refreshed at about fifteen seconds to 3 and tried at about two seconds till 3. Nope got the screen that there were no available times. sigh... I tried. I will have to say getting up at 2:45 Pacific, I was able to get everything else.
I guess I am confused, I haven’t seen dining packages open before 6am pacific in the 5 weekend days I’ve tried (though I haven’t tried at 3am). Before 6am I get an error / reservations unavailable message, then right at 6am I get times, or in the case of Riverbelle no times available. What opens at 3am, some/all of the non dining package restaurants?

I guess I am confused, I haven’t seen dining packages open before 6am pacific in the 5 weekend days I’ve tried (though I haven’t tried at 3am). Before 6am I get an error / reservations unavailable message, then right at 6am I get times, or in the case of Riverbelle no times available. What opens at 3am, some/all of the non dining package restaurants?
I've seen rbt premium and bb fantasmic dining, I also saw lamp light lounge, Oga's and trader Sam's all open up at 3am pt.

What I experienced: the weeks heading up to my real reservations I got exactly what you got trying at a couple of minutes to 6AM, at 6AM and shortly after 6AM Pacific time.

Someone had posted that they made their ressies at 6AM Eastern. So when it came time to make my ressies for real, I tried then, i.e. 6AM Eastern. All places opened then. So I continued to set my alarm at 2:45 for all my ressies and was sussesfull in all but River Belle.

Carthay, Lamplight, WOC, Trader Sam's, Olga's

This is where Disneyland really s**ks compared to WDW. I love F! But it's a nightmare to try to watch in Anaheim. Used to you had to plant a blanket on Rivers of America 4 hours before the show. It looked like a campsite in downtown Portland for years. Then there was the FastPass option which meant you needed to go by the machine within the first 90 minutes or so to grab a pass (that was the best method). Now it's standing room only (TOTALLY STUPID!) unless you pay extra for a meal plan...which is difficult to grab on certain days. And that's if DL actually loads it in on time, which they struggle to do correctly.

At WDW, you stand in line an hour before the show, get an amazing arena seat, and then enjoy. Man, I wish this existed in Anaheim.

This is where Disneyland really s**ks compared to WDW. I love F! But it's a nightmare to try to watch in Anaheim. Used to you had to plant a blanket on Rivers of America 4 hours before the show. It looked like a campsite in downtown Portland for years. Then there was the FastPass option which meant you needed to go by the machine within the first 90 minutes or so to grab a pass (that was the best method). Now it's standing room only (TOTALLY STUPID!) unless you pay extra for a meal plan...which is difficult to grab on certain days. And that's if DL actually loads it in on time, which they struggle to do correctly.

At WDW, you stand in line an hour before the show, get an amazing arena seat, and then enjoy. Man, I wish this existed in Anaheim.
I remember waiting those four hours. haha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter