How to post in White Out

Maleficent2

DIS Veteran
In light of today quests being released and it was pointed out that some did not know how to do this:

to post in white out:

click on COLOR and then scroll down until you find white which is the last choice click on it and a box will appear. Then type everything in there or copy and paste it there.

To Read white out:

click on the blank area with your mouse while holding down the mouse clicker and drag over the white area the whiteout words will appear.

Try it below

HI hope this helped!-Mal

Thanks Mal for not only explaining how to read it but how to post using white out as well.

Sweet now i can post secretly and some day Rule The Dis! Muahahaha jk

thank you! since you told us how to write in white out, here is a little shout out!
(the following message has been typed in white out above)

I know this is late, but it is great to know for the future. I was so lost and confused when I started to read these posts with the spoilers. Only to find out that they had been whited out. Then I was really lost and on my own! So thanks for the lesson with white out! :cheer2:

Well, this calls for celebration. I think I've found another way to be obnoxious on these boards. heheh! ;)

Mal, I post by using the "Quick reply to the post" button on the lower right hand corner of the last post in a thread. It doesn't give me an option for color. Or am I missing something? Where is the COLOR button?

Lauralee said:
...I post by using the "Quick reply to the post" button on the lower right hand corner of the last post in a thread. It doesn't give me an option for color...Where is the COLOR button?
If you use quick reply you have to click on the "Go Advanced" button under the reply box to get the color option.

I still have no idea how to post in "white out". Maybe one of these days I will fully understand. Until then, everyone will have to see my posts! lol. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter