How to book Space 220

As for Space 220, we went a few weeks ago. I waited on that line in the morning and was told now the Lounge is NOT distributed from that line. PS in advance or check MDE on the app. Only were giving out lunach and dinner regular seating. The only other option was to wait for a bar stool. I think she said the first 6 set them, then it owuld be about 90 minutes until they were done to seat others.

As for Space 220, we went a few weeks ago. I waited on that line in the morning and was told now the Lounge is NOT distributed from that line. PS in advance or check MDE on the app. Only were giving out lunach and dinner regular seating. The only other option was to wait for a bar stool. I think she said the first 6 set them, then it owuld be about 90 minutes until they were done to seat others.
What time did you get in line? Was there a way to talk to a CM?

This is what happened, we wanted to get Space 220 lounge. Could not get it 60 days plus 5, nothing from a watcher app. I stood on the line outside, probably around 10:20 am. There were about 10-12 people in front of me. Line got longer behind us. A CM came out around 10:45, 10:50 with an ipad. Spoke to each person in order. We had 3 people. I asked for Lounge, any time, all day. She said no, they don't offer any Lounge anymore. Just PS in advance on MDE, try checking the app. (nothing of course). They were giving out lunch and dinner reservations to other people. (we did lunch once, enjoyed it, wanted Lounge this time). I was surprised as I thought you could get Lounge this way.

Will try again for our April trip. Last 3 trips, we struck out.

This is what happened, we wanted to get Space 220 lounge. Could not get it 60 days plus 5, nothing from a watcher app. I stood on the line outside, probably around 10:20 am. There were about 10-12 people in front of me. Line got longer behind us. A CM came out around 10:45, 10:50 with an ipad. Spoke to each person in order. We had 3 people. I asked for Lounge, any time, all day. She said no, they don't offer any Lounge anymore. Just PS in advance on MDE, try checking the app. (nothing of course). They were giving out lunch and dinner reservations to other people. (we did lunch once, enjoyed it, wanted Lounge this time). I was surprised as I thought you could get Lounge this way.

Will try again for our April trip. Last 3 trips, we struck out.
We went early summer and did the morning line routine. They were only giving times for restaurant even then, Lounge was ADR only.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter