How to book Space 220

gandbsmom

Mouseketeer
Can anyone explain to me how to get Space 220. I was online at 5:30 this morning. The website did not show availability for the 16th. The app showed the 17th available but wouldn't list any reservations. When things opened at 6:00 very little was available. What am I doing wrong? Any help would be appreciated!

I have been having problems all morning. Days are not showing up...or then they show up and then they say they can't finish the request

A number of us are having issues with the reservation system...I called and have been on hold for 2 and half hours.

It was a struggle this morning but I got everything I wanted including space 220 and Cinderella’s Royal table. Try using the website not the app on your phone. I was also having trouble with getting the +10 availability. If you are, click on a day that is showing blue and then click on “check availability”. When you get to the next page there’s a little calendar Icon. if you click on that, that’s where the rest of the +10 finally showed up for me.

It was a struggle this morning but I got everything I wanted including space 220 and Cinderella’s Royal table. Try using the website not the app on your phone. I was also having trouble with getting the +10 availability. If you are, click on a day that is showing blue and then click on “check availability”. When you get to the next page there’s a little calendar Icon. if you click on that, that’s where the rest of the +10 finally showed up for me.

What day did you get Space 220 for? I want to know if its even worth asking about...I am on hold and trying to figure out how I can possibly shift my days (I had Epcot on our last day but I doubt I will get Space 220 so I am thinking of moving HS to that day so I can hopefully get Oga's).

What time did reservations become available? I kept checking but nothing showed up until 6:00 am and by then most of what I was looking for was gone

What time did reservations become available? I kept checking but nothing showed up until 6:00 am and by then most of what I was looking for was gone
I didn’t figure out how to get my +10 to show until about 7:30 but there were a lot then and I changed times around 8:30
My check in day opened at 6am

Yesterday I was on at 5:45 eastern trying for the 20th (willing to take anything the 17, 18, 19 or 20). I had no luck booking anything. I was getting an error that said this for every restaurant:

We were unable to check for available tables at this time. A problem may have occurred while looking for availability. Please ensure if you have a valid resort reservation, it is linked to your My Disney Experience account and try again.

It could physically click on the 20th and search, but no times would come up. We are at an off site hotel with onsite perks so I assume that is my issue. I know my reservation is linked because it opened up all the days of our trip for search options. I think I am going to give up on Space 220 and focus on getting Oga's on the 20th.

I should add, I had another commitment that prevented me from waiting on hold all day yesterday...I am going on 3 hours on hold today. I called right when the lines opened at 7 and it was already a 2 hour wait yesterday morning.

We are at an off site hotel with onsite perks so I assume that is my issue. I know my reservation is linked because it opened up all the days of our trip for search options.

I didn’t think any off site hotels got the 60 +10. I thought the only on-site benefits they get is the early entry. My DS & DDIL could only make 1 them for the 60 day mark even when booked at Swan. The 60+10 is about the only exclusive on site benefit left.

I didn’t think any off site hotels got the 60 +10. I thought the only on-site benefits they get is the early entry. My DS & DDIL could only make 1 them for the 60 day mark even when booked at Swan. The 60+10 is about the only exclusive on site benefit left.
They do…was able to book 60+length of stay by calling. Couldn’t get Space 220 but got the rest of my list. Per guest services this is a known error…

They don’t advertise exactly which offsite hotels get the 60+10 but the CM I spoke with yesterday on the same issues as KLK622 confirmed that Four Seasons and Waldorf Astoria are considered “Tier 1” partner hotels and get the same benefits as such.

Can anyone explain to me how to get Space 220. I was online at 5:30 this morning. The website did not show availability for the 16th. The app showed the 17th available but wouldn't list any reservations. When things opened at 6:00 very little was available. What am I doing wrong? Any help would be appreciated!
Here is the trick. I used it this week. Go to the restaurant around 1030. To the right a queue will be forming. This is the in person line to get into the lounge. There is no virtual queue. The lounge is the place to go. You can be seated at the bar or a table. Here the views are great and the finger food is good (and cheap).. You don't want to eat in the restaurant the menu is prix fixe at a ridiculous $55 pp for lunch and $75 pp for dinner. The lounge is way better.

So, are people able to get Space 220 now that it's been open a while? I'll be 60 days out on Dec. 7th and I'm staying on property. What is the +10 clause?

I was planning on being up and on the webpage on my laptop at 3 AM PST, is that right?

Here is the trick. I used it this week. Go to the restaurant around 1030. To the right a queue will be forming. This is the in person line to get into the lounge. There is no virtual queue. The lounge is the place to go. You can be seated at the bar or a table. Here the views are great and the finger food is good (and cheap).. You don't want to eat in the restaurant the menu is prix fixe at a ridiculous $55 pp for lunch and $75 pp for dinner. The lounge is way better.

How long was the wait at 10:30? Did you get seated when they opened at 11:00?

So, are people able to get Space 220 now that it's been open a while? I'll be 60 days out on Dec. 7th and I'm staying on property. What is the +10 clause?

I was planning on being up and on the webpage on my laptop at 3 AM PST, is that right?
curious about the +10 clause as well

Things may be different with that 10:30 line up trick. Did you do this before or after they started booking lounge reservations? Just curious as I want the lounge myself, in early April.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter