How to book Space 220

We are going week of 2/6/22-2/12/22.... I set up a *********** alert for Space 220 Lounge and just 2 weeks ago at 5:05am on a Saturday got bombarded with texts of openings. Well after the 60 day Mark. Not sure why they released it then but happy to say we got it!! Good luck

So, are people able to get Space 220 now that it's been open a while? I'll be 60 days out on Dec. 7th and I'm staying on property. What is the +10 clause?

I was planning on being up and on the webpage on my laptop at 3 AM PST, is that right?
curious about the +10 clause as well
If staying onsite, at 60 days before checkin you can book ADRs for the length of your stay, up to 10 days.

The +10 clause means on-site guests (or select hotels with the +10 benefit) who checkin a day before you and book 5 nights (as an example) already took the first 4 days of reservations (60+4 of your window) and so all popular restaurants will be booked. Usually you can get some reservations on the 5th night and Oga’s/Space 6th/7th night.

If staying offsite and you don’t have the +10 benefit, you can only book a day at a time and will have little to no availability for the most popular ADRs.

You could sign up for Touring plans Disney dining reservation finder (or something similar) and get text alerts but have to be quick and reset each time it finds something.

https://www.undercovertourist.com/blog/ins-outs-disneys-advance-dining-reservation-system/

Last edited:
The +10 clause means on-site guests (or select hotels with the +10 benefit) who checkin a day before you and book 5 nights (as an example) already took the first 4 days of reservations (60+4 of your window) and so all popular restaurants will be booked. Usually you can get some reservations on the 5th night and Oga’s/Space 6th/7th night.

If staying offsite and you don’t have the +10 benefit, you can only book a day at a time and will have little to no availability for the most popular ADRs.

You could sign up for Touring plans Disney dining reservation finder (or something similar) and get text alerts but have to be quick and reset each time it finds something.

https://www.*****************.com/blog/ins-outs-disneys-advance-dining-reservation-system/

View attachment 641452
Great info! Thanks
We are doing a split stay (POR and Beach Club), I’m hoping this works out for all the dining I want!

Great info! Thanks
We are doing a split stay (POR and Beach Club), I’m hoping this works out for all the dining I want!
I believe that with a split stay you have two separate 60 day windows. You can’t book 60+10 from your first resort stay (unless of course you are at that resort for 10 days), but will have a new 60 day window when your second reservation starts.
Hope all your dining reservations wishes come true!

I believe that with a split stay you have two separate 60 day windows. You can’t book 60+10 from your first resort stay (unless of course you are at that resort for 10 days), but will have a new 60 day window when your second reservation starts.
Hope all your dining reservations wishes come true!
Thank you, we are doing 6 nights at Port Orleans Riverside and then 4 nights at The Beach Club

Fwiw, you have two different booking windows online, but I have heard if you call in, they can book the second half of your trip early.
Thank you! Ill be trying all avenues: my TA will try for the "list" I provide (ha ha); I'll call in while I'm also logged online. Hard when it's PST, 0300 right?

Your best bet is 60+6 or higher for Space 220. I just booked this morning and there was very limited or no availability before then.

Yeah, split stays really mess up your +10 window online. A CM on the phone advised me to try and book the ADRs hardest to get at the very tail end of your window. You'll have the best luck. That's how I got 220. Nothing early in my trip was open, but I was able to get it when I hand a longer stay in our split between 5 resorts. You're competing w/ everyone that already had that 60 +10 window before you did. So reaching further into your window helps. Good luck!

We used *********** App and got a reservation right before we left for our trip... Wound up cancelling it after my wife and kids looked at menu and weren't to intrigued....never mind the insane price they are charging to eat there.. was glad they didn't like the Menu !!!

Not sure as we were unable to get that ADR for our last trip, even with Reservation Finders.
Unsure for our next trip as the reviews have not been real positive. Maybe the lounge instead.

I wasn't able to snag one on my initial 60+ but did a couple of reservation trackers. TPs text alerts seemed to be the best for me. Still it's all about speed. I got lucky and happened to be looking at my phone when I got an alert for the Lounge at 4:20 pm on our Epcot day and it was exactly what I wanted. We just want to pop up for a drink and maybe a snack, mainly to just experience the whole thing. Wasn't really interested in a full lunch or dinner. I clicked on the alert the second I got it and was able to grab it. I think you have to basically be that quick though or others will grab it up first.

I have found if you diligent enough you can typically get just about any ADR you want. Just gotta stay at it.

I wasn't able to snag one on my initial 60+ but did a couple of reservation trackers. TPs text alerts seemed to be the best for me. Still it's all about speed. I got lucky and happened to be looking at my phone when I got an alert for the Lounge at 4:20 pm on our Epcot day and it was exactly what I wanted. We just want to pop up for a drink and maybe a snack, mainly to just experience the whole thing. Wasn't really interested in a full lunch or dinner. I clicked on the alert the second I got it and was able to grab it. I think you have to basically be that quick though or others will grab it up first.

I have found if you diligent enough you can typically get just about any ADR you want. Just gotta stay at it.

Can i ask what tracker your used for your booking?

We are going week of 2/6/22-2/12/22.... I set up a *********** alert for Space 220 Lounge and just 2 weeks ago at 5:05am on a Saturday got bombarded with texts of openings. Well after the 60 day Mark. Not sure why they released it then but happy to say we got it!! Good luck
Hello, did you do this on ************? Thanks.

Got a reservation for lunch same day. Around 9 am a few times opened up that we could choose from.
Lounge or regular? What’s your party size? I’m hoping to change an ADR for 2 to 4 (I have 3 ADRs for 2 for our party of 5)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter