How soon must you leave the ship?

Ness2289

I'm Almost There...
When the cruise is over and you arrive back at 7:30 in the morning, are guests expected to be up and off the ship, or is there time to sleep in?

You usually have to be off the ship by 9:00. Depending on your dinner reservations you have a breakfast at either 7-ish or 8-ish

Well, let's put it this way, you are assigned a breakfast time (based on 1st or 2nd seating) and it's early (7:00am 1st seating and 8:00am 2nd seating I THINK) and you are instructed to take your carry-ons (or offs in this case) with you to breakfast (i.e. you're not expected to return to your cabin once you head to breakfast).

:) Early breakfast starts at 6:30....goes by staggared times too so also 6:45, & 7.

At least you don't have to get up at 5:30-6:00 for customs!!

We were told that guests are expected to be out of the rooms by 8 and off the ship by 9. We skipped our early breakfast seating and went to the buffet, which worked just fine for us and let us enjoy a little more vacation time.

Only hard and fast rule is out of your cabin by 8 am.

I'm sure they'd like you off the ship ASAP, but it takes a little time to get 2700 folks off the ship, and thru customs/immigration. They opened the doors on our cruise at 7:45 am, and there was a steady line until 10:15 am.

Whoa! :rolleyes: that's pretty early...

Glad my party is going with the late seatings! :thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

~ Jen

What happens if someone from the early seating shows up to the late breakfast on the last day? Is this just generally rude, or is it not even allowed? I'm not saying I would do it, just wondering!

PrincessJasmine08 said:
What happens if someone from the early seating shows up to the late breakfast on the last day? Is this just generally rude, or is it not even allowed? I'm not saying I would do it, just wondering!

This happened to us. We had late seating, it was 8 am then ( I think it's 7:45 now). Early seating folks who had our table showed up at 7:45 and sat down. Because of those jerks, we missed out on our last meal with wait team. The head waiter nearly instantly found us a table, and our wait team came over frequently and apologized. Our waiter said police is they are NOT supposed to allow anyone in after 15 minutes after the start of breakfast, so the policy then was if you're late, you have to go up to the buffet, but it apparently isn't strictly enforced

PrincessJasmine08 said:

This would be rude and inconsiderate of the people who are actually assigned to late seating as tvguy illustrated.

Enna said:
We were told that guests are expected to be out of the rooms by 8 and off the ship by 9. We skipped our early breakfast seating and went to the buffet, which worked just fine for us and let us enjoy a little more vacation time.

This is what we did also but our cabin steward let us leave our bags and return to get them after we ate! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter