• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How safe is Nassau?

With all do respect I’m sure the market lady is sick of kids touching and breaking her merchandise. She hit your kids hands which yeah wasn’t right but even if you were to call the police here in the USA I’m sure they would laugh at you. Nassau is just as safe as any other port. I personally found cozumel to be more unsafe.

Wow! My hat is off to you! You are really tolerant! She grabbed my daughters arm with one hand and slapped it with the other. She left a welt.

Assault is assault. They may laugh there, but not in the States. The police would take it serious here... especially with a welt. Peace...

We’ve had experiences in the straw market. The worst is the ladies trying to braid hair. My daughter has long hair. They kept bothering her and touching her hair. At one point it was pulled while she was trying to walk away. (As in she wasn’t taking no for an answer) I don’t care if they mean well. Put your hands on my children and mama bear will be coming out.

of course sexual assault occurs on cruise ships. It occurs everywhere. A cruise ship, however, is like a small city with no cops.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter