How old were your parents when they had you?

29 and 32. I was the third child. My parents got married very young. 16 and 19. My dad was shipping out to the Pacific in WWII. My dad died at 67- they were married for 48 years. 4 kids!

Mom - 34
Dad - 38

Wish they hadn't waited so long... my dad died at 67 and I miss him terribly. Ever since he passed I wonder how different things would've been if they had me earlier... more time with him.

That’s quite the age difference!

My mom was 25 and dad about to turn 28.
Similar age gap between DH and me, in reverse. When our DS was born (a year after we were married) I was 30 and DH was 42.

41 and 41. I was the 6th live birth (and last!)

Mom always said she got started a bit late because all the men were off fighting in WW II. She was 28 when she had her first (I was 28 when I had my first also, but that was not considered a late start in 1990!)

Dad was 17 mom was 18 and I am not the oldest. The divorced a few months after I was born.

I am the second child. They were 27 and 34. I have a brother 2 years older and a sister 9 years younger.

Dad was 46 and mom was 34. I am their first and only child.
Dad was 24 when my half brother was born.

mom was 31, dad was 33. I was the last of 3 kids

I was born during the few weeks of the year when my parents are the same age (between their birthdays). They were both 31.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter