• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How often for Visa room discounts?

wonderchica

Mouseketeer
I see the current Visa offer covers stays until the end of February. It’s our first year with the Visa. Do room offers come out each quarter? Should we be on the lookout for one soon? Hoping to get something for May.

I see the current Visa offer covers stays until the end of February. It’s our first year with the Visa. Do room offers come out each quarter? Should we be on the lookout for one soon? Hoping to get something for May.
I have used it several times but I have only seen it once per year. Usually Nov-Jan to start with ending Feb-Spring . Oddly I have on,y found it by looking HERE.

I have used it several times but I have only seen it once per year. Usually Nov-Jan to start with ending Feb-Spring . Oddly I have on,y found it by looking HERE.
I liked your post because I appreciate the reply but it‘s a sad like! LOL! Maybe they will have mercy on us in this crazy year.

I liked your post because I appreciate the reply but it‘s a sad like! LOL! Maybe they will have mercy on us in this crazy year.
I have an AP and use that more for discounts but check on it. I think you get 10% off if spend $50 with the card in the parks/hotels.

Also I have used the cards for the online store. They offer early access to sales with good discounts several times a year.

Typically (but not always) they do room rate discounts for the spring and early access to free dining for the fall...but without the dining plan, I wonder if they might do a room rate discount for the fall this year.

I think it shows up on the site. Also I am sure this thread will gain more traction once something is announced. Surprised we haven’t heard anything yet. Normally they leak the info to hype everyone up to book. I am going to guess March 2 we will hear something.

Lol! Well I was wrong about hearing anything on Tuesday. I think the current promo ends March 15. I would guess we hear something around then. Let’s wait and see.

Lol! Well I was wrong about hearing anything on Tuesday. I think the current promo ends March 15. I would guess we hear something around then. Let’s wait and see.
The last promo ended 2/28, but was for stays through mid-April I believe. I hope we don't have to wait that long.

The last promo ended 2/28, but was for stays through mid-April I believe. I hope we don't have to wait that long.
Thanks for giving actual info . So often online discussions can fail to give info... like just call the ticketing center w/ o a phone #.
And why is it so hard to find info on WDW or DVC site? Seems like I always have to google for answers.
I am wondering about another comment/ discussion current about the DVcredit card failing to give accurate reward points with some Disney purchases and not giving thezero finance when booking Disney Vacations.
I plan to keep a better check on my Disney Visa Reward Points in future.

And just for the record I have been DV Credit Cardholder since day one and have never used the discount to book a room on property. But if I receive an email I will post helpful info!

They must have extended it until March 15th then. Cause that is the same promo I was talking about. I am guessing they are gonna let that expire before announcing the new one.

Thanks for giving actual info . So often online discussions can fail to give info... like just call the ticketing center w/ o a phone #.
And why is it so hard to find info on WDW or DVC site? Seems like I always have to google for answers.
I am wondering about another comment/ discussion current about the DVcredit card failing to give accurate reward points with some Disney purchases and not giving thezero finance when booking Disney Vacations.
I plan to keep a better check on my Disney Visa Reward Points in future.

And just for the record I have been DV Credit Cardholder since day one and have never used the discount to book a room on property. But if I receive an email I will post helpful info!

I did give actual info. Promo ends March 15th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter