• Several times a day

• Once a day

• Whenever I remember or want specific info

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mjasp

DIS Veteran
Are you as obsessed as I am?

How often do you visit the DISboards?

I feel I am always on the boards, except when at work or on vacation, I know there are alot of others like me, but how about the average DISer.

I voted several times a day, let's see, when I wake up, before I go to work, when I stop home for my morning break, at lunchtime, during my afternoon break, when I get home from work, after dinner, before going to bed, and, if I should wake up during the night. I guess that's more than several times a day, isn't it??? Boy, do I have it bad, why did I have to read this thread!!!

1627 posts since January 24, 2003 need I say more!!!

LOL!!!

Andy

Andy...I have the same problem. More than several times a day LOL. But I love it.

Joanna

I'm usually about 3 times a day. Morning before work, at lunch, after work sometime during the evening. Like Andy I'll get on lat at night if I can't sleep as well.

I do read more than post. I've been a member since Feb. of 2000 and Andy has more posts than me :)

I am pretty new but am addicted already! I am on here as soon as I get up, a few times during the day and before I go to bed. At least this is keeping me off eBay! I am spending less money. More for me to spend on my cruise I suppose.

Happy Cruising!

I suspect that one of the reasons that I must always have a cruise on the horizon is so that I may justify visiting these boards several times a day. Obsession loves company. How much more amazing would DCL be if it were employed solely by people such as ourselves? Ahhhh, the thought of it.
Dawn Hope

Home for my morning break and checking in!!!

LOL,

Andy

Before discovering the DISBoards I only got onto the computer once a day for a few minutes or once every few days. Now, I'm on it several times a day for MUCH longer than just a few minutes. It definitely is addicting. Now that we're getting closer, I wonder what I'll do after the trip if we don't have another cruise scheduled - OR - is that the point of these boards?????!!!!!!!:smooth:

Originally posted by dclwdwlover
Before discovering the DISBoards I only got onto the computer once a day for a few minutes or once every few days. Now, I'm on it several times a day for MUCH longer than just a few minutes. It definitely is addicting.

comp04.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter