How much to park at the DL Hotel?

There is a $10 Resort Fee that is automatically added to your bill per day. It includes self parking, use of the fitness room, internet access, and I think a week day newspaper, but I'm not sure. They will charge everyone this fee, even if you say you won't use the various amenities. If you want to use the Valet parking, it's an additional $12 on top of the Resort Fee.

Thanks for the info. I wonder if the resort fee is included since I booked with my DVC points.

DVC members staying on points do not have to pay the resort fee.

Best wishes -

got2travel said:
If you want to use the Valet parking, it's an additional $12 on top of the Resort Fee.

are you sure the valet is $12 pd on top of the resort fee???? I dont ever remember paying that much...it seems I remember it being $12 a day total...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter