How much time should we alot for Sea World

honeybees

Earning My Ears
We have a 3 year old DD and 9mos old DS. My daughter loves sea creatures so how long should we
schedule time and what attractions will be appropriate for our 3yr old?

:p

I think your likely to need the whole day there.

The shows will all be popular but with a baby as well I would advise getting to them EARLY and making sure you get seats in the shade and take on fluids as it will be unbearably hot otherwise. Try to plan the indoor exhibits for the hottest parts of the day these are Manatees, Peguins, Sharks and Wild Arctic ( there is a seperate line for Wild Arctic as your kids will probably be too small for the simulator ride first) . I think your 3Y old will love the tide pool ( it's a small hands on exhibit where the kids get the chance to handle some sealife) and feeding the dolphins is going to be A BIG THRILL.

I would try for at least 1 1/2 days to see and do all. Otherwise, you can see most of Sea World in a day if you arrive at opening and stay until close.

Thank you for the information and looking forward to this trip.

Where can I get more information on the different attractions so I may better plan our day?

We ALWAYS spend at least a day and a half, and we've been lots and lots and lots of times. They probably still have their 2nd day free program which would mean you wouldn't have to pay any extra to get back in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter