• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How much more can Disney cut the DDP?? I won't do it again....

I see this a lot on the Dis boards, and it makes me wonder. DDP would cost us over 100 per day, if we put our oldest as a kid still (we upgraded her for our trip to an adult, but I don't remember off hand what that makes our per day dining plan cost). What % off of what category resort saves more than that per day?

40% off some deluxe resorts. But, that's about it for any room with more than 2 people in it. 30% off a $200 moderate room is $60. Not many people can feed a family comfortably for that at WDW. Especially if they want at least 1 table service meal. I'm a supporter of free dining, but NOT paying for the QSDP or DDP. I would never do that.

I see this a lot on the Dis boards, and it makes me wonder. DDP would cost us over 100 per day, if we put our oldest as a kid still (we upgraded her for our trip to an adult, but I don't remember off hand what that makes our per day dining plan cost). What % off of what category resort saves more than that per day?

It depends entirely on your family makeup. Two of our kids are Disney adults now, so our family is 4a & 1c for DDP purposes. The only possibility for another discount to be better is if we got a 40% code and booked a DVC villa or a higher category at one of the deluxe resorts; even standard/garden view rooms at the deluxes are cheaper with free dining than with a room only offer.

We are going in December on the DDP-1 CS, 1 TS and one snack a day. One snack a day is not going to cover all the goodies I want to try!

They need a new dining plan, catering to people like me. We can call it the Suzi Snack Plan or SSP for short. On this plan you get one TS a day and 10 snacks.

Are you listening Disney? :lmao: :rotfl: :laughing:

i hear you!!!

the perfect plan for me would be all snacks all the time!! :eek: :eek:
no TS or CS - just snacks.....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter