How much is your 2018 Disney trip going to cost?

4 Adults
1 child under 3

2 Rooms at Pop, room only for 6 Nights $1067x2=$2134
4 Base Tickets for 5 days from UT- ~$1600
Airfare paid with points on SW. But I got a little nervous thinking everyone and their little brother under 5 would be on the same plane so I booked Early Boarding for all 5 of us R/T. So ~$300

I’m trying to budget for food? Where do you even begin? If I booked a package adding dining would have increased the cost by $2000. That seemed way high. But is it?
Should I be considering booking a package? We plan on doing at least one character meal(hopefully breakfast) and we will probably pick a TS restaurant on each day.

Do you spend time eating at Disney restaurants? I figure $15 per adult for breakfast. $25 for lunch. And $55 for dinner. Equals $95, so I round it up to $100, per person (adult) per day. for 6 days, that is $600 per person. So, no, $2000 is not high.

I realize that it is possible to get by on less than this. BUT, my family likes the character dining, at least once or twice per trip, and we pretty much eat only Disney. Cafeteria for breakfast. Fast Service in the parks for lunch, and somewhere nice for dinner. There are six of us going this weekend, staying for 4 days at Polynesian, and I have budgeted about $2500 for it. But we are doing the Hoop De Doo and California Grill, so it could end up being higher.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter