How much do you know about your local professional soccer team?

We have the Oakland Roots, but the MLS team is the San Jose Earthquakes. I've heard the Roots sell out pretty much every game, playing at a junior college stadium.

I had to Google before answering, because I didn’t know if we had one. Surprise - we do! I am not interested in sports, and don’t follow any teams of any kind. Just not my thing.
I’m surprised you haven’t heard of Orlando City SC before. Disney is a big sponsor and their crest symbol is basically Simba from Lion King. Most MLS opposing fan bases call them the Mickey Mouse Club.

We have the Oakland Roots, but the MLS team is the San Jose Earthquakes. I've heard the Roots sell out pretty much every game, playing at a junior college stadium.
OR fans are probably happier than the SJE fan base at the moment. SJE had a major coaching issue this season.

You guys have a great fan base. :-)
We do. The matches are SO MUCH FUN! We have converted many into fans, even into season ticket holders. Folks who knew nothing about soccer but love the whole environment.

I love that there are old, young, every color and culture, so many different types of people and we are all family! ❤️🖤💛

We do. The matches are SO MUCH FUN! We have converted many into fans, even into season ticket holders. Folks who knew nothing about soccer but love the whole environment.

I love that there are old, young, every color and culture, so many different types of people and we are all family! ❤️🖤💛

That's a good question. I never thought of it! How much DO I know about them?? Or even what sorts of things they may be up to, or the nefarious deeds they may be planning. Now you've got me worried.
Example of a corruption scandal in soccer:

Until that moment, I hadn't even thought about the existence of a local football team. It turns out that I have 3 football teams in my city, each of which professionally participates in sports matches.
You said football, so I assume your from Europe?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter