How much do swaps cost you?

bcarson

Mouseketeer<br><font color=9966ff>I will second Or
I was just curious how much a swap normally costs you. If you are willing to share. I am trying to see if I am in the ballpark, over the top or what. I know that its probably different each time. I have spent about $30 including the postage for the year round swap. I am fairly new and didn't have some things I wanted to use so that was some of it. I don't want to sound like I am complaining becasue I am not. I am just wondering like I said what the norm is. Thanks.

I think it depends on what supplies you have on hand and what you personally want to spend to get it "just right"... Postage is at minimum usually 2 x $3.85. For the Year round swap, I've purchased cardstock and stickers. I have patterned paper on hand already, and have a huge stock of eyelets, ribbon, and fibers, plus I have a wishblade that die cuts anything (but the WishBlade cost me $450).

If you have a specific look in mind, you may have to purchase stamps, ink, chalks, in addition to other embellies. Purchasing ready made embellies (like Jolees) makes it an even more expensive project.

I probably spend around $20 per swap.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter