• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How much did you pay?

juicefruit00

Mouseketeer
How much money did you actually pay for your Park hoppers with the Disney Discount and the AAA discount, in your state? I know everywhere is slightly different. I am just asking it may be worth the extra drive. I do not want to get my tickets from any place i will get ripped off.

I used my Disney Discount card, and they just sent me a renewal form. However, I am NOT renewing, as my pass does NOT run out until my last day I am there, which is Feb.4! I get the Fl. Residents Pass. I plan on going again in Dec. and MIGHT renew than.

Actually, the tickets are supposed to be the same price everywhere. IE: AAA is supposed to see them for the same price all over US, the same for the Disney Store. You pay the FL. sales tax regardless of where you buy them, as it is a sales and USE tax and you USE them in FL.
You do not pay your state's sales tax on them, just FL's.
I received an approx. 5% discount on them via the web site for annuals.

I am thinking about buying a PeP pass. ONly if there are codes for the resorts, for the time we are going. As of now there are no codes. Then i will talk hubby into going next year. I did the math and if they continue the code special we will save alittle. We are only staying at the disney resorts for 3 nights. But if i get the pep, i might beable to talk hubby into going again next Jan or Feb, when the prices are down.

Different AAA clubs have slightly different prices for WDW tickets. The Disney Club price should be the same everywhere. Go to www.aaa.com and type in your zip code - and you should be able to see what your local AAA office charges.

Connections is 10% off

connections...all hoppers

4 day 196.54 157.43

5 day 235.66 187.96

6 day 264.27 211.80

7 day 292.92 235.66

oh, good, cut and paste worked, didn't have to retype.

Higher price is adult....4 day hopper has 1 plus, 5 has 2 etc. They only sell plus passes, no
shipping charge, but you do have to join or order before 30 day trial is over.

Good Luck
Vivienne

That is something i really have to look into before it is too late for our trip is connections. I think it would work out for us. We love to go to the movies and then there is the vouchers and hopper tickets. If i were to join say by next week, how long would it take for me to get my vouchers and hopper tickets?

I didn't pay attention to exactly how long the tix take to deliver, but I'd say less than a week.
I really like connections, have saved a ton of money, especially for gift cards.

There is also www.essentials123.com that has different stores.

Vivienne :)

When you join Connections do they take out the whole 79.00 when you join, or do they take out the 1$ from your credit card? I would like to try the trial period. I don't know much about this to join for the full price. We do go to the movies all the time, but is it worth just taking it for that?

Please don't quote me, I believe that if you order more than $50 worth of 1 item, they are sent 2-day (FedEx or UPS). I ordered meal vouchers and theme park passes at the same time, but being seperate items, they came in 2 seperate packages. If it's less than $50, I think they are mailed and you get them within 7-10 days. When you order, delivery information is all spelled out for you when you print out your confirmation.

As for the $79 membership fee, it is NOT charged to your credit card until 30 days after you get your membership material. Only $1 is charge initially.

I joined for one year. I bought theme park passes for WDW and USF as well as meal vouchers (they do not charge shipping which is a plus). The savings on those items alone paid for the membership. I plan to buy the GC (or gift cards) for restaurants (they're great gifts) and at least through Connections I'll get a rebate.

....33 more days and counting...

Pinky :cool:

Pinky

As of today i have 57 more days, and i am so excited. I have just joined connection and i just want to know. Can i order right away or do i have to wait for the kit to come in?

I signed up online and was given a membership number immediately, which was wonderful. With my membership number, I was given access to their website and could place an order right then (although I waited a couple days!) It was great! My kit showed up about 2 weeks later.

Pinky

About to buy from floridaticketsinc.com as I've done numerous searches through Yahoo for "discount Disney tickets" etc.. and found them to be the best.

No delivery charge to area hotels, and seems legit. No complaints from Better Business Bureau either.

4 day hopper for 2 adults, 1 child will cost $542.85, compared to Disney's $568.16

1 day Universal for the same party is $131.85, compared to $142.04 at the gate.

Has anyone heard anything good or bad about them or other slightly discounted web ticket brokers? Would hate to show up at the hotel and find no tickets, but they look legit.

We didn't do DC because: 1) staying offsite 2) no EE 3) Disney Store just closed in our area mall, why need the discount?

Haven't bought yet so if there's a better deal out there, please advise.

Thanks!

Hi Kevster and Welcome to the DIS!!!

I do not know know much about the site that you named. I do know that many people on this board have been very happy with the services of www.ticketmania.com and www.floridaorlandotickets.com . To compare prices - be sure to compare apples to apples - be sure that you are comparing the final price WITH taxes and shipping and handling.

Good Luck!

:)

Yes, had seen the FOT website and the recommendations in another thread on this board after initially visiting this thread.

Although all the prices I had factored in taxes + any shipping (mail, hotel, or local pickup), I was mainly looking for the word of mouth recommendations that I'm now seeing with FOT and TM.com that you mentioned. Yes, for a couple bucks difference (and a 45 minute phone card + coupons thrown in), I'll probably take the route well travelled!

Thanks for all the help. This will be our first trip with the kids (just under 3 and 5) and they *simply* can't wait! :bounce:

KevsterWDW Passes (
have you checked out the connection prices?

The link is on www.mousesavers.com and here is a sample of the prices

WDW Passes (price includes tax and shipping)
Connections Member prices are 10% off the gate prices:
4-Day Hopper Plus adult $196.54 child $156.88 - yes, that's a PLUS pass!
5-Day Hopper Plus adult $235.64 child $187.94
6-Day Hopper Plus adult $264.27 child $211.80
7-Day Hopper Plus adult $292.90 child $235.66
DisneyQuest adult $24.60 child $19.51

with the 4 day pass though connections you get a plus, meaning you can go to a water park or pleasure island, they never expire so if you don't use them this time you can use them next.

Let us know what happens ok

Good luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter