How Many Staterooms??

Two thoughts:

1. It will be impossible to avoid group activities. Turn around, you'll find one.

2. I think they should warn the other cruisers :)

I'm thinking group too!!! I will even take on the task of organizing, so how about me, Kelly, Annette, Tonya, and Alicia and Paul for the beginnings of a group? Is that ok with you guys??

Shelly - I am in... Just PM me what you need..

Wow John that is an amazing number already...

Thanks for letting us know... Guess I better rethink doing those Fish Extenders alone... Oh Annette, I think we need a VA group!!!

I'm thinking group too!!! I will even take on the task of organizing, so how about me, Kelly, Annette, Tonya, and Alicia and Paul for the beginnings of a group? Is that ok with you guys??

Sounds good to me!!

Wow, this cruise is going to be huge! I'm so freakin excited :cool1:

Wow, that is awesome :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

I will have to see if our friends will join us - not Diser's but they'll be up for a good time :banana::banana::banana::banana:

I wonder how many 'non PCC' staterooms are booked? It's still quite a long way out - do people tend to book 18 months ahead? Oh I hope it's all Diser's :yay::woohoo::yay::woohoo:

Anyone know how many rooms were booked for the Mousefest cruise last year?

Would be interesting to see if we get close to that!

Count me in!!!

Wow....this all sounds so exciting!!!! :cool1: Ok I already have my countdown on my desktop and DH thinks I am crazy :goodvibes

I know you did FE on podcast cruise #1. Could someone :worship: please point out where I can read up on what you all do with the FE.

Yipee!! I am cruising on :cloud9:

Wow....this all sounds so exciting!!!! :cool1: Ok I already have my countdown on my desktop and DH thinks I am crazy :goodvibes

I know you did FE on podcast cruise #1. Could someone :worship: please point out where I can read up on what you all do with the FE.

:laughing:I just found it;)

Just bumping to see how many staterooms we are up to now. :sail:

I will have to reset mine when we get back from our Tortola cruise on the 18th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter