how many rounds of negotiations did you go through?

Wow, some great deals here without too much negotiating. Grizzly, that's good advice, thanks. I left a message last night with fidelity on one of their small contracts saying how much I wanted to offer per point. I guess they'll call me back with the procedure and explain what I have to do.

You probably already know this, but they aren't open on the weekends. Just didn't want u stressing over not receiving a call back until tomorrow. :)

Well...we put in our first offer yesterday and am kicking myself on how it played out. Saw the perfect contract for us (we have been watching carefully for about a month) through an email (so before it was posted to the website).

We offered $10 below asking and got a call back within 10 minutes to say that there was already a full price offer that was going through...website now shows the listing with sale pending.

We were comfortable paying the asking price but assumed there would be some negotiating room (trying to save a little!). I guess we learned a lesson...

This sounds pretty unusual though... so I think it was just a great listing.

We offered $10 below asking and got a call back within 10 minutes to say that there was already a full price offer that was going through...website now shows the listing with sale pending.

I had the same problem going through TTS. For some properties, their listing prices are lower than the other brokers. But regardless, they have more sellers firm on their price or the agent doesn't even want to waste time making the low offer. Compare that to Fidelity, where I've had the agent tell me "I think I can talk them down to that price". ;)

If you have your heart set on it, you can always offer above the asking price. As long as the paperwork hasn't been signed by the seller, they can still accept another offer, right?

You probably already know this, but they aren't open on the weekends. Just didn't want u stressing over not receiving a call back until tomorrow. :)

I have to say, I loved working with the TSS because they are open on weekends. It was so nice to do everything on a Sunday and get it all settled instead of having to try and do it during my work day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!