How Many Points for a Cruise

ClarabelleCow

Where did my tag go? Oh fairy, can you help me?
Still haven't received my Member Guide Book, they say its on the way!!! But I tried on the DVC Member Website and can't find the info, how do I determine how many points for a cruise!!! Thanks

After you log on to the Members' website, click on the link for "Plan Your Getaway". You'll find it on the left side column.

Then click on the link for "The Disney Collection". You will also find this listed in the left column.

You will then see the link for the Disney Cruise Line - towards the bottom of the main page. The chart for 2004 is not out yet, but you can see the point requirements for the 2003 cruises.

HTH.

thank you, don't know why I was having such problems, I think I was looking for Just DCL and not under Dsiney collection!!

Again Thanks

Kim

I am not sure why it isn't advertised yet, but they are running a 'special' this fall, and reducing points. I had booked a Cat. 10 in Sept on a 3 day cruise for 78 points per adult, and it was reduced to 70 points each and they added a $50 on board credit!

They called me last week to tell me the good news, and I got a letter today with confirmation information.

So if you want to cruise this fall (don't know if it is just for September or not), you could probably do it for less points than is listed.
DJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter