How many people to make ADR's for???

allie_to_you

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes...
Okay, so here's the deal...My DH, D-Sis and I are going in September. More than likely but not gauranteed is that we may have an infant with us as my DH & I are about to be foster parents. We don't know we'll have an infant during our trip or not, but since my ADR window is opening up this Saturday, should I go ahead and make the ADR's for 4 for that possibility and then just tell them 3 when we get there if we don't have a baby?

Yes, make it for the higher number and adjust when you check in. You can always adjust down, but not always up. We travel often and dine with several CM friends when we get there. Sometimes they can make it, sometimes they can't. It's never a problem dropping down to 2 from 4 and it makes someone's day when they can get a walk in.

BTW -- you can not do this if you have to put a cc down (like CRT or Norway) because if the extra person does not come you will be charged for a no show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter