How many people have sailed on all four ships?

HiStitch626

DIS Veteran
I know there are a lot of people that have sailed multiple times on Disney Ships, but I wonder how many have sailed all four? If you live near Port Canaveral, getting to the Dream and Fantasy is easy, but the Wonder and Magic are often further away.

I know there are a lot of people that have sailed multiple times on Disney Ships, but I wonder how many have sailed all four? If you live near Port Canaveral, getting to the Dream and Fantasy is easy, but the Wonder and Magic are often further away.
:wave: Me, living on the west coast. Magic X4; Wonder X4; Dream X1; Fantasy X3.

Last edited:

We have and earned a lot of air miles in the process. I didn't even know it was a thing or that there was a name for it until after we had done it and I joined this forum. We didn't do it intentionally just Fantasy, Dream and Wonder used to all sail out of PC and our only oddball was the Magic which we had to do out of MIA because we wanted to see Key West. Not sure why they stopped doing the Wonder out of PC?

Magic 10 times
Fantasy 6 times
Wonder 5 times
Dream one time we don’t like the short cruises. Better than nothing but way too short.

Not sure why they stopped doing the Wonder out of PC?
It has to do with the failed Galveston contract. To get out of the original one, they had to agree to "limited sailings" out of Galveston for a period of time. Coupled with the Alaska season/PC cruises (and occasional Hawaii), that's what they worked out.

Hi we have also sailed on all 4 ships!
Magic once
Wonder twice & our first cruise in 2007
Fantasy three times
Dream three times
In June we were supposed to be on CC double dip and that would have been #10....almost platinum!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter