How many people have sailed on all four ships?

HiStitch626

Tookie bah wah bah!
I know there are a lot of people that have sailed multiple times on Disney Ships, but I wonder how many have sailed all four? If you live near Port Canaveral, getting to the Dream and Fantasy is easy, but the Wonder and Magic are often further away.

• Disney Cruise Line Shipboard Credits up to $1000!
    Just make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel and you’ll receive up to $1000 in shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!
    Click Here for Details

Already have a Disney Cruise Line reservation booked?
    If you booked your DCL reservation within the last 30 days, Email us (DreamsCruise@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com) to see if we can save you money, apply a Shipboard Credit, or recieve our Exclusive Gift!
    *Deposit paid. Not paid in full. Other Restrictions Apply.

• PrincessShmoo

DIS veteran
    I know there are a lot of people that have sailed multiple times on Disney Ships, but I wonder how many have sailed all four? If you live near Port Canaveral, getting to the Dream and Fantasy is easy, but the Wonder and Magic are often further away.
    :wave: Me, living on the west coast. Magic X4; Wonder X4; Dream X1; Fantasy X3.

Last edited:

• EXCLUSIVE - Dreams Unlimited Travel Gift Basket!
    Book your Disney Cruise Line vacation through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive an exclusive, complimentary Gift Basket. This Gift Basket is a result of client feedback as well as posts from DISboards.com; we call it our “What you didn't know you needed on a Disney Cruise Kit”.
    Click Here for Details

• T & R

More cowbell !!!
    We have and earned a lot of air miles in the process. I didn't even know it was a thing or that there was a name for it until after we had done it and I joined this forum. We didn't do it intentionally just Fantasy, Dream and Wonder used to all sail out of PC and our only oddball was the Magic which we had to do out of MIA because we wanted to see Key West. Not sure why they stopped doing the Wonder out of PC?

• dclpluto

DIS Veteran
    Magic 10 times
    Fantasy 6 times
    Wonder 5 times
    Dream one time we don’t like the short cruises. Better than nothing but way too short.

PrincessShmoo

DIS veteran
    Not sure why they stopped doing the Wonder out of PC?
    It has to do with the failed Galveston contract. To get out of the original one, they had to agree to "limited sailings" out of Galveston for a period of time. Coupled with the Alaska season/PC cruises (and occasional Hawaii), that's what they worked out.

95DVC

Earning My Ears
    Hi we have also sailed on all 4 ships!
    Magic once
    Wonder twice & our first cruise in 2007
    Fantasy three times
    Dream three times
    In June we were supposed to be on CC double dip and that would have been #10....almost platinum!

Walt Disney World Resort Reservations Available Through End of 2021

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

DECK PLANS

STATEROOMS

ITINERARIES

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.