How many park days

When we have done 4 days, it always felt like we did NOT get everything done that we wanted to. 5 days gives you time to enjoy the atmosphere and the multitude of special touches..... Hoppers always !!

If you can go for more, you'll have fun. We have a 10 day trip planned in the spring but we will have some non-park pool days, a trip to the beach, family time, etc. We'll also have a few trips to the 3rd gate of the Disneyland Resort - Knott's Berry Farm. Knott's has some rich history and Walt Disney and Walter Knott were friends. You'll notice that the trash cans at Knott's look familiar for a reason -

https://postcardinspirations.com/the-friendship-between-walter-knott-and-walt-disney/

Ok @PrincesCJM, you have received a lot of good and varied advice. Hope this narrows down your decision but I would like to add my $.75 cents worth.

We have always enjoyed visiting for 5 days with hoppers. We just like the freedom of being able to bounce like Tigger if the feeling strikes us.

For me personally, going for 3 days can feel like a working vacation. Stay on point to hit everything. I like the laid back feel of 5 days, cruising along like Ramone.

Whatever you choose, "The Dude abides"

1 day is PLENTY for Universal Hollywood. It's a very small park, much smaller than Orlando. There are only 12 rides, 1 studio tour and 2 shows. If you're going on a quieter time of the year and on a weekday, you'll get all that done in a day. If you're going on a busier time or the weekend, get the VIP - so worth it.

The number of days at Disney depends on how you Disney. <--- used Disney as both a noun and a verb! Yay, me! :)

If you're with a slow group of grandparents and small kids, 5 days isn't enough. If you're 2 able-bodied people who go from rope-drop to closing, 3 days is perfect.

The last time we went to Disneyland, we were in a group of 10 people. 3 grandparents, 4 parents, 3 kids. We were as slow as molasses. Arrive to park an hour late, oh, need to rent wheelchair things, get inside. People need to use the bathrooms. Finally get to a ride - some grandparent has wandered off. Gotta find them. Ride one ride. Oh, now more bathroom breaks. Oh, someone is tired already - needs to go back to the hotel. Okay, it's almost lunch time anyways, let's go back to the hotel.... and so on.... we got maybe 5 rides in each day. 5 days weren't enough.

If you have never been and don't plan on returning for quite some time, then I would say 4. My go-to answer is always 3 as I think that is a perfect amount, but with 4 you won't feel like you missed out.

We go annually and our sweet spot is 2.5 days. 2 full days and one morning before we catch our early afternoon flight out of SNA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter