How many more days until your trip to WDW - Part 9

I am finally feeling confident enough to post that this trip is going to happen! After going to Disney for 15 years in a row (in August), to cancelling 2020 and 2021, I am so excited to be going back to our happy place. This is a huge trip for us! 3 nights Royal Pacific at Universal with express passes (we've never been to Universal), 2 nights off-site to shop, 8 nights Port Orleans Riverside, 2 nights Beach Club and two nights at Hyatt in the airport (one night at front end after late arrival flight and one at back end before an early morning flight). My Southwest credits from 2020 cancelled trip are expiring in September, so we are definitely going to use them and go ahead with this trip! Fingers crossed that everything goes well and all borders stay open and everyone stays healthy. We need this trip! Can't wait .... and it starts in ...
63 days :cloud9:

Excited to be counting down with all of you:-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter