How many more days until your trip to WDW - Part 9

Our first WDW day was supposed to be...tomorrow. But we changed our trip to the first week of May instead, because we want to get the new vaccine (bivalent) booster before we go on vacation.

Does anyone have experience visiting WDW at the beginning of May?

Last edited:
Our first WDW day was supposed to be...tomorrow. But we changed our trip to the first week of May instead, because we want to get the new vaccine (bivalent) booster before we go to the U.S. (we live in Montreal).

I'm a little sad that I'm not on vacation right now, and our last theme park trip was in 2019. But we are planning a visit to Niagara Falls (Canadian side).

Does anyone have experience visiting WDW at the beginning of May?
Great time of year to go. It's hot but not unbearably so. That's my favorite time of year! You may run into cheering and dance groups at your resort, depending on where you're staying, but it doesn't affect crowds too much in the park.

Great time of year to go. It's hot but not unbearably so. That's my favorite time of year! You may run into cheering and dance groups at your resort, depending on where you're staying, but it doesn't affect crowds too much in the park.

According to Touring Plans, the crowds are pretty reasonable that time of year. Is that your experience?

Also, do the cheer/dance groups cause a lot of noise at the resorts? We will be at Pop Century.

According to Touring Plans, the crowds are pretty reasonable that time of year. Is that your experience?
Yes. Crowds are definitely mid-range and manageable. We've always been able to do everything we wanted to do. Edit to add: I do not have personal experience with cheer groups as we haven't been in the same resort. I think they can be loud at times but mostly are at the All Stars resorts. Search the boards for cheer groups and you'll likely have plenty of reports.

67 Days till DD's Birthday at Legoland Resort!
70 Days till Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser!
72 Days till We Are Home at Disney's Riviera Resort!
164 Days till our Welcome Home stay at Disney's HHI!
225 Days till our girls first visit to Washington DC then ...
238 Days till our first visit ever to
Disneyland!

66 Days till DD's Birthday at Legoland Resort!
69 Days till Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser!
71 Days till We Are Home at Disney's Riviera Resort!
163 Days till our Welcome Home stay at Disney's HHI!
224 Days till our girls first visit to Washington DC then ...
237 Days till our first visit ever to
Disneyland!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter