• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many more days until your trip to WDW - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
tinkerbellage3.jpg

3 days for us. We're flying out on 9-11. And I have to say as excited as I am to be going to our happy place, I'm nervous about flying on that date. When we booked the trip I didn't realize it was the 10th anniversary of 9-11-01. And with all the media talking about it & the "credible" threats, I'm freaking out a little. Is anyone else flying on that date?

we only have 26 more days left.my sister and i have decided to leave
the kids and husbands home:banana:we did manage to get the free
DDP,seems to me we will be eating more than we will be on rides. lol
hope everyone leaving soon has a safe and wonderful tripprincess:princess:

:yay: :woohoo: :yay: 162 days until our next Disney cruise and a few Disney Days in February :yay: :woohoo: :yay:

:yay: :woohoo: :yay: 337 days until another back to back cruise, a visit to Key West and 2 weeks at WDW :yay: :woohoo: :yay:

55 for me and not coming fast enough! We're driving down this year: me (too many times to count), DH (trip #9), DS5 (2nd trip), DS1 (will be 17 months when we get there, 1st trip!), and my parents (also too many times to count)...soo excited! :ccat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter