How many more days until your Disney cruise - Part 3

306 days until our 2nd cruise, a 6-night western Caribbean on the Fantasy.

We were originally booked on a marvel cruise that would have been leaving today. Honestly I’m having trouble feeling hopeful about ever cruising again.

I would love to go though.

I just checked and the cruise comes up "Please chart a different course". It must be sold out.

It is.
A lot of ppl are super hyped about this cruise & think it will sail for sure. I don't know, especially with the ports its stopping... I dont see how they stop in Colombia, Cozumel, PV with those countries doing so bad with Covid and vaccinations..

95 :boat:

235:boat:

The 95 is the DVC MC. If they have an idea that this was happening, I wish they would start sending information. We just returned from a week long vacation to HHI and WDW, and we enjoyed ourselves. I would like to get excited about sailing ( safely) again.

222:boat:

272:boat:

I’m booked on the 8 night cruise in October (222) that as of right now can’t sail as scheduled per the CDC. I wish DCL would tell us what they’re doing with that cruise so we can make alternative plans. I’m afraid DCL is going to release the Summer 2022 schedule and we’ll still be waiting on an answer for October and miss out on 1st day pricing (we’re Platinum).

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!