How many more days until your Disney cruise - Part 3

54 until 2nd Dream cruise (3rd cruise)

84 until 1st time on Wonder (4th cruise)

237 until 1st time on Magic (5th cruise and Grand Slam)

I'm checked in for 2 of them now which makes them seem so much closer!

118 days until my Winter Break Wonder cruise - 5th DCL cruise and completion of my Grand Slam!! (OR to another cruise on the Magic...same departure date.)

251 days until a Greek Isles cruise on Jewel of the Seas!!

482 days until I'm living on the EDGE!!!!

544 days until a Royal Princess Mexican Riviera Spring Break!!

Just got off the NCL Jade on our first trip to Canada. Now 96 days before we sail the Disney Wonder on our first B2B cruise and what will be our Grand Slam! Also our first cruise as Platinum sailors. Yay!

180 days. This is a milestone. When I taught in NJ, 180 days is the number of days our schools had to be open! They built 3 snow or catastrophe days into the system!

117 days until my Winter Break Wonder cruise - 5th DCL cruise and completion of my Grand Slam!! (OR to another cruise on the Magic...same departure date.)

250 days until a Greek Isles cruise on Jewel of the Seas!!

481 days until I'm living on the EDGE!!!!

543 days until a Royal Princess Mexican Riviera Spring Break!!

267...DH surprised me this weekend by deciding to go on a cruise out of Barcelona this summer!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter