How many more days until your Disney cruise - Part 3

19 days until I depart on the Disney Wonder from San Diego to Vancouver! My first west coast cruise and my 8th DCL cruise!

So excited!!! :yay::yay::yay:

:dance3::woohoo:118 days until our 16th cruise, crossing the Panama Canal on the WONDERful Disney WONDER :woohoo::dance3:

:dance3::woohoo:483 days until our 17th cruise in the Med on the Disney Magic :woohoo::dance3:

149 Days till we are back at Disney World and our 3rd time on the Fantasy:boat: :boat: :boat:
358 Days till our EBPC on the Wonder :sail: :sail: :sail:

180 days until Halloween at WDW (got to make my ADRs today). 182 until 2nd Disney Cruise (Western Caribbean Fantasy Halloween). 189 days until Universal Orlando. 191 days until Christmas at WDW. Can't wait to do Halloween and Christmas in one trip!

:dance3::woohoo:117 days until our 16th cruise, crossing the Panama Canal on the WONDERful Disney WONDER :woohoo::dance3:

:dance3::woohoo:482 days until our 17th cruise in the Med on the Disney Magic :woohoo::dance3:

148 Days till we are back at Disney World and our 3rd time on the Fantasy:boat: :boat: :boat:
357 Days till our EBPC on the Wonder :sail: :sail: :sail:

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter