How many days, until your WDW trip?

THREE SLEEPS!!!!! Also changed our room to Poly and my kids and aunt have no idea. It was full when we originally booked our trip and a room opened about a month ago. They are going to FLIP!

Me too! 28 days which I'm sure will pass extremely slowly :santa:
Seriously! I think the only thing that will make the time go by fast is two birthdays in the house and thanksgiving. And knowing as soon as I am done with my quarter of school will mean we are going to DISNEY!!

Seriously! I think the only thing that will make the time go by fast is two birthdays in the house and thanksgiving. And knowing as soon as I am done with my quarter of school will mean we are going to DISNEY!!
We have one birthday and lots of Christmas nights out and gift-giving as we are in WDW until after Christmas. It still won't pass fast enough though

We have made it to 4 days left and still have not told the kids stepson (13) and stepdaughter (10). Hoping we can keep it together until the morning we leave. It is the kid's first trip to see the Mouse.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter