How many cancellations due to Covid?

We had BWV scheduled for this past Christmas. We cancelled and moved it to June 2021.

We decided to do Universal Studios over Thanksgiving instead.

We Got Canceled by Disney for our annual Spring break trip. Then our next trip would have been first week of June and park was not open yet. The next trip would have been for October specifically for MNSSHP. Our final trip for the year would have been Christmas break 😔. We missed our 4 yearly trips and I’m okay with it. I’ve got my life, and my family and we were okay to sit this one out until it’s safest for us to return.

3😢. March 2020, November 2020, March 2021. I am hopeful for October 2021. We will cancel I’d masks are still needed. For us, our enjoyment comes from grabbing a drink and snack and strolling around the parks and taking it all in. We love to eat a good meal, usually use our 3 fast passes a day. If we ride more, great. If not, no big deal.

2, one in August and one in December. I have a big blow out use all our points planned for May. We have till the end of this month to save some of those points. Despite our state have travel restrictions I told my husband if we don't make that decision by the end of this month were are going.

We cancelled a week at BCV in August of 2020 and rescheduled two weeks at the Riviera for August of 2021 (lots of surplus points). I am thinking my husband and I will be vaccinated by then, so we are hopeful that there will be some normalcy. 🤞

We cancelled one, which was April 2020 (Easter break). We rebooked for April 2021 (again, Easter break). We are NY residents so we can really only go once a year due to kid's school schedules. Cancelling 2020 was a real bummer because that was supposed to be our first "Welcome Home" trip (we had just closed on our DVC contract that previous February). We are super excited for the trip in 3 LONG months from now!

3😢. March 2020, November 2020, March 2021. I am hopeful for October 2021. We will cancel I’d masks are still needed. For us, our enjoyment comes from grabbing a drink and snack and strolling around the parks and taking it all in. We love to eat a good meal, usually use our 3 fast passes a day. If we ride more, great. If not, no big deal.
That's one of the things I love about DW as well. Especially at World Showcase. My fear is that it will take quite some time for all of that to return to normal. Especially with all the CM furloughs. I know this probably isn't the right thread for this question, but does anyone have a guess on when the park will be back to normal (complete with 100% cast members on site compared to before the pandemic)?

... does anyone have a guess on when the park will be back to normal (complete with 100% cast members on site compared to before the pandemic)?
Current guidelines are an infection rate less than 1/100,000 at the neighborhood level, so ... never?

P.S. Bear down, Arizona! 😉

Current guidelines are an infection rate less than 1/100,000 at the neighborhood level, so ... never?

P.S. Bear down, Arizona! 😉
I only gave the angry face for the “Bear Down” comment. Lol. Regarding the guidelines, we will get there. It may take awhile, but we will get there.

Between all the DVC members in our family three trips have been cancelled.

We cancelled Feb 2021 at Grand CA. It may not even be open by then. Looks like we'll have to cancel May 2021 at Poly as only one of us will probably be vaccinated by then. Slightly possible we may have to cancel BRV in November 2021. Hate to see these awesome reservations go away!

Cancelled twice, last summer, then Sept, then points we rented were expiring, so we went this past October. Getting my vaccine next week, (work in NJ as healthcare worker),DH and DS trying to get one in NY where we live, but it's a slow go on that front. We're about to book for this August, hopefully all 3 of us will be vaccinated.

I cancelled one trip in 2020. Was supposed to stay at Beach Club in July, ended up doing a beach trip to the Outer Banks instead. Rescheduled Disney for March this year -- staying at CBR.

I'm not sure how to count the number of trips we canceled in 2020. We were supposed to go in March (the week after they closed) and August. Counting attempts to rebook in case things reopened, and then canceling the one in August b/c they were open but FL cases were shooting up, I think I planned and then canceled 5 trips in 2020.

We now have March 2021 booked but the kids' school is in-person and would require us to quarantine them for 14 days after returning, so unless that policy changes (seems unlikely given the infection rate) we'll be canceling March 2021 as well. But also have June 2021 booked and DO expect to be able to go then...

Bruce

We canceled our Oct. week and rebooked for this coming Feb instead...then I postponed that trip to end of April... In Oct. tho I got the itch and I booked a quickie last minute weekend trip in early Nov. We currently have the April trip and a week in late Sept. for the 50th booked. But if they keep getting rid of stuff and don't bring back new AP sales we're not planning any more trips. The value isn't there any more for us. I'm not going to continue to buy new regular tix for each and every trip. I'll plan on Aulani or HHI or RCI instead for the savings of not having to buy park tix.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter