How Long Have You Ever Stayed At Disney?

How Long Do You Stay?

• Less than a week...

• 1 week!

• 2 weeks!

• 3 weeks!

• 4 weeks or more!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Our most recent stays have been 5-8 nights so I answered 1 week. We go every year or every other year.

Longest trip to date was 12 nights (and my best ever Disney hotel deal, $99 for the Polynesian in 2002 when we got bumped from Caribbean Beach due to construction!! :woohoo: ).

Upcoming trip is 15 nights but "only" 11 in WDW. We are driving down from NY, spending overnight in SC, 2 nights in Royal Pacific Resort, 4 nights Old Key West, 7 nights in AKL and overnight in NC on the way home!

Longest will be our next trip that is 11 nights 12 days, but we usually go 9/10 nights and 10/11 days. We go about once every 2-3 years.

I think 11 days is perfect. We don't have to rush at all and it's just long enough that we're exhausted and want to get home to rest when it's over.

Our longest trip was 4 weeks but we usually stay for 2 weeks. The 4 week trip was amazing, we did so much more than the usual! :goodvibes

We went for 30 days in August of last year and in July of this year.

Last year we paid for camping at FW in August and bought APs for Disney, SW/BG/Aquatica and US/IOA. We cooked almost all of our meals in the camper to save money.

This year we went for the month of July and used points at AKV. Since there was no money to spend on tickets or lodging we were able to really go nuts and do a lot of meals out.

I think the ability to go to the parks only for the amount of time we want without feeling guilty about wasting a day is amazing. Some days we only stayed an our or 2 some days we spent most of the day.

I do not think we would ever take a trip of less than 3 weeks again...

I put 2 weeks although we always stay a few days more than that, but never as long as 3 weeks. Next trip is going to be 17 days. End of September/beginning of October we have just returned from a 16 day stay. I like lots of time at WDW :cool1:

We went for 30 days in August of last year and in July of this year.

Last year we paid for camping at FW in August and bought APs for Disney, SW/BG/Aquatica and US/IOA. We cooked almost all of our meals in the camper to save money.

This year we went for the month of July and used points at AKV. Since there was no money to spend on tickets or lodging we were able to really go nuts and do a lot of meals out.

I think the ability to go to the parks only for the amount of time we want without feeling guilty about wasting a day is amazing. Some days we only stayed an our or 2 some days we spent most of the day.

I do not think we would ever take a trip of less than 3 weeks again...

:cloud9:

I usually stay close to a week. I'm envious of those who get to stay 4+ weeks!

:rotfl:

The longest we have ever stayed is one week. But I would LOVE to stay for at least 10 days if not two weeks some time. :cloud9:

We usually stay 1-3 weeks so I voted 2 weeks. My sister stayed at Ft Wilderness in her motor home once for over a year! That was in 2003-2004, I'm still jealous!

longest single trip? 8 days.
Nights spent at disney in one year? 38 days
many 3 day weekend stays.

Nice!! I can see staying that long when coming from Australia. Did you write a trip and/or dining report?

My longest at Disney exclusively is 10 nights. Longest Orlando/Daytona 14 nights.

Under 30 days would be too short. We have not done trip or dining reports.

Our first trip was only 5 days, and that was WAY too short. After that we stayed for 9 or 10 days which was better.

But our last two trips, and our next trip are 14 days. I think that's about perfect for us. It's plenty of time to see everything without being rushed and plenty of time to do nothing too! It's not a vacation to me if I don't get to layout by the pool with a good book and a pina colada. ... not sure how that's going to work out on our December trip! :rotfl2:

We spent 2 weeks this summer and loved it so much we are going back again for another 2 weeks next summer.

My average stay is 8 nights. No matter how many nights I go, i always end up thinking "just ONE more night would have been perfect".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter