How Long Have You Ever Stayed At Disney?

How Long Do You Stay?

• Less than a week...

• 1 week!

• 2 weeks!

• 3 weeks!

• 4 weeks or more!

Results are only viewable after voting.
23 nights This Past Aug..
But Not all Disney

3 Nights for Sea world Hotel Area..

3 Nights on the Disney Dream Does that count?

13 Nights at All Star Music

2 Nights at Yacht Club

2 Nights at Kidani Villiages..

I think 10 or 11 days is our longest. Shortest was Wed - Sun...so what, 4 nights?

We are doing 8 nights this next time and then in 2013...going for the gusto with 2 weeks.

Our longest stay was 11 days but that wasn't an option so I answered 1 week. It was a split stay between Wilderness Lodge and two rooms at Pop Century when my wife's cousin joined us. Awesome trip.

i voted 2 weeks as that was our last trip to WDW. our avg has been 10n. 2 weeks is max for us...we reached the saturation point by the 14th day.

We like going for 10 days, so I voted for 2 weeks since it is more like a week and a half. Our upcoming trip will be one of our shortest at 6 nights/7 days :goodvibes.

We almost always stay 8 days, but our first trip was only 6. I would love to stay maybe a full two weeks, but more than that would be too long for me I think.

I answered 1 week but actually my stays can average anwhere between 7-11 days. It all depends on who I'm traveling with. DH prefers a week, but when I travel with my brother and family I'm usually in WDW for 11 days. :thumbsup2

We usually stay for 9-10 days but last summer we stayed for two weeks! If you can swing it, I highly recommend it! We were able to relax as well as go to Universal/IoA and Cocoa Beach. We had 8 day WDW tickets as well as the WPF option. We never ran out of things to do and still had things we could have done. :)

My longest trip was from thanksgiving to the new year (around 35 days) at the Grand Floridian. Needless to say that trip prompted us to move here. I live right in the middle of the Magic, can see and hear wishes and illuminations from my bedroom and have mouse ears on my phone box at the curb and have yet to get board of it. Don't think I ever will!

We usually stay around a week (6-10 days or so). However, if you want to be technical, I stayed four months during my college program! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter