• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How Long Have You Ever Stayed At Disney?

How Long Do You Stay?

• Less than a week...

• 1 week!

• 2 weeks!

• 3 weeks!

• 4 weeks or more!

Results are only viewable after voting.
we typically go for about 10 days. I have to say if it was just DH & I, we could go longer, but with the boys...that is about the limit, but who knows.

26 years! hehehehehehe!! j/k!! :) I've lived next to Disney for my entire life, so I always feel like the magic is never too far!

I think the longest we've stayed was 6 nights :)

Less that a week for just Disney. Our last trip was 12 nights total, but that wasn't spent all in Disney. I think we had 1 night on the way down, 6 nights at the Dolphin, 3 nights for the RPR, and 2 nights at a relatives house more than an hour away. So, more than a week for our vacation but just under a week for Disney. Our next trip will have 2 nights at hotel in the Disney area, 6 nights on-site, and then 2 nights closer to relatives. The 12 night trip was 1-2 nights too long for middle child based on meltdowns.

But this year we will be at Ft Wilderness from the night of 15, Decmber until the morning of 27 December. 12 nights and 13 days and on the 26th we intend to up grade our MYW tickets to PAPs and buy the tables in Wonderland option at that time. We only live 264 miles from Ft Wilderness.:dance3::dance3:

:cool1:We once where lucky enough to stay 12 nights. Summer of 2008. We did the first 5 at ASM and then switched to POFQ. It was awesome. The first 4 days we hit the parks hard and on the 5th day did some laundry and hung out by the pool. When we checked out the bell boy picked up our bags from the room, we went to a park, and that evening our bags where at POFQ. Then the rest of the week we relaxed, went to the park when we wanted to stayed for as long as we wanted to. Didn't feel like we had to hurry at all. One day we went to Epcot walked in went to La Hacienda for dinner and left after dinner.
Now here is the best part of the story. We booked this trip in November and unknown to us my father-in-law took the entire family for springbreak 2008'
:santa:(it was our Christmas present.) That was 7 nights at ASM. Then we went on our trip for 12 night in May/June. My daughter tells my mother that for her birthday present she wants to see santa and that she doesn't remember seeing him at WDW when she was 2 yrs old. And for all of our birthday and Christmas presents that year a 7 day trip over Christmas 2008':santa: to WDW. Again we stayed at ASM. We love that resort. My sister, whos birthday is December 23rd always complained that she hated always getting 1 present for her birthday and Christmas but I have no idea what she's talking about. We all loved getting one BIG present that year.:yay:

2 weeks for us. that's probably due to the 4000mile journey we take to get to disney.

Longest was 19 nights, whatever year ASMO opened. I remember my mom and I thought it was so stinking cheap, we'd just stay.... and stay we did. :laughing:

But we usually do 12 nights, anyways - in the fall, and 4 nights in Jan/Feb.

I freaking love WDW. :goodvibes :cool1:

I just closed on a home in golden oak, sooo I'm hoping on 10+ yrs atleast :)

Ok I am really jealous! Please tell me where I can get a job to earn that kind of $$ (or better yet, hire me!). I have advanced degrees and I am a Disney nut which must qualify me for something! :)

Our longest stay has been 9 days, we average 7 days, 5 days our shortest....working up to a 2 week trip :o)

Our longest trip was 10 days (last August) at CBR. Actually, it started out as 10 days and then ended up 11 days when our flight was cancelled unexpectedly and we were "stuck" at WDW for an extra day. Bummer.;) The only problem was that the kids missed their first day of school...but nobody complained.:thumbsup2

2 weeks for us. that's probably due to the 4000mile journey we take to get to disney.

Same! We just did 2 weeks at POP, last year we did 10 days. I think we'll be sticking with 2 weeks now. It's a long way to come for us to do anything shorter then 10 but 14 gives us that little bit extra.

Our longest stay was 3 weeks.
On average we stay for 2 weeks. Being from the UK i would not consider going for less than 2 weeks.

Shortest stay 4 nights; longest stay 7 nights (I think)

Including a trip years ago where we stayed nearby and drove each day; Disney is too expensive for us to stay onsite for more than a week and we won't visit anymore unless we can stay onsite due to DH's mobility issues.

I'd love to rent a big home off-site and invite all my siblings to spend time together one year but unless we pay for their airfare and tickets that's never going to happen! In that situation we would spend two weeks or more in Florida ourselves plus time with the family! Gotta play the lottery!!!:lmao:

I went w/ 2 weeks b/c we once stayed 13 days, our usual trips yearly trip is anywhere from 8-10 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter