How long from Windsor Palms to Parks?

PrncesKMW

Mouseketeer
We are staying at Windsor Palms for the first time (I have stayed off-site before) and were wondering how long it would take to get to the parks from there. I was planning on leaving no later than 8:15 to make it to the parks right at opening - think this is enough time?

It should only take 10-15 minutes, depending which park you are going to. But keep in mind that, if going to MK, you need to park at the TTC, then the monorail to MK. At the other parks, you'll park then walk/shuttle to the front gate.

We have stayed at Windsor Palms twice and have loved the convenience of it.

Dianne :)

I have to agree about the Magic Kingdom -- we TRY to give ourselves at least an hour from Emerald Island, despite a similar drive as you woudl have from WP, of 15 minutes or so, due to the need to park, and then take a monorail or ferry to the MK.

I think it depends on what park you want to get to. AK is less then 10 min. away but MK will take you longer but not more then 20 add on ferry or monarail.

We love WP, staying there again in Oct. We leave at 8.15 every morning for MK, and we make opening. We leave a bit later for AK, about 8.30, again fine for opening. Have fun !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter