How Long for Electrical Parade?

DonnaRy

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know how long the Electrical Parade will be at DCA? Even the official Disney web site doesn't tell you how long it will be running.

Last time I saw the parade was during it's closing year at Disneyland and I would love to see it again, although the thought of fighting the summer crowds is not appealing. I hope they are extending it into the fall months.

Any info would be appreciated!

Hi Donna! No official date has been set; but since it just got here (again!) I think it's safe to assume it will be around a while. This parade has more lives than a cat and I'm sure the NEXT time it is the final performance for it, :rolleyes: it will magically appear again at another Disney park sometime later. Amazing how that Disney magic works. ;)

flowerface.GIF
<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=navy>I believe it's running twice a night right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!