How long does it take to get from US to IOA...

rbuzzotta

<font color=FF00CC>OKW until 2042<br><font color=t
What is the transportation system like between Us and IOA? It has been about 3 years since I have been to US (my kids are young we always do WDW). We will be visiting US on March 23 for my oldest daughters cheerleading competition which is in the morning and I would love to get over to IOA later that day. Could someone please explain it to me? Also, what types of tickets do I need to get into both parks? Thanks

Rosemary
Off-site every year since 1985
PO '96, '97, '99
Coronado '00
WL '94, '00
CB '98
VB '97, '98, '00
DL '01
BWV '01

IOA is a short 5-10 minute walk from US. In order to go to both parks in the same day, you need a 2 or 3 day pass.

Mike

It would take longer to walk from one side of US to the other than it would to walk between US and IOA - just an indication of how close they are!

wavey.GIF

...and if any of your children are still young enough for the park strollers you can take the same stroller from one park to another!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter