How long does deli meat last?

Oh and an idea that will greatly help you in making sure you get good meat. Tell your deli server that you'd like a taste of the meat before you buy it. They will usually give you one in the hopes it will make you buy it. They also won't remember you if you come in often because they see ALOT of people during the day.

The idea is not actually to just taste the meat. This will give YOU a chance to smell it, touch it, and taste it before you buy. Between those three things, you should be able to make a judgement as to how long its been sitting in their case and whether its bad or not while giving the server the impression that they may be able to make a sale. Which is their job after all.

NKJZMOM - I think I left you PM- however - are you back from your trip? How was that Deli meat? Anyway - are you going back in Sept? I had you down for a possible Illuminations cruise. Please reply. Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter