How long did you wait?

Wow, a lot of you guys heard back soon! I almost wish I didn't know that, so I wouldn't start feeling too antsy until 3 weeks in. I just know once the acceptances start rolling in, I'll go crazy! :upsidedow

Wow, a lot of you guys heard back soon! I almost wish I didn't know that, so I wouldn't start feeling too antsy until 3 weeks in. I just know once the acceptances start rolling in, I'll go crazy! :upsidedow

likewise! i'm alright as of now...but once that first batch of acceptance emails goes out, i'm going to lose it! haha.

You and me both! I check my email about every 10 minutes. Even though I interviewed a mere 4 days ago.

I need to quit that. What if I get the email when I'm in class? I'm sure my professors wouldn't take to kindly to :banana: and :rotfl2: and :yay: in the middle of class. And the uncontrollable sobbing that will occur, should I get a "no", would probably freak them out even more.

Sigh. This is the longest wait of my life.

AMEN. I'm pretty sure my teachers would like freak out at me. Luckly...I don't have my laptop or interent access in any of my classes.

likewise! i'm alright as of now...but once that first batch of acceptance emails goes out, i'm going to lose it! haha.

Yeah. I'm good till the first email goes out. and then I'll be a nervous wreck.

AMEN. I'm pretty sure my teachers would like freak out at me. Luckly...I don't have my laptop or interent access in any of my classes.

I have internet in my classes i'm so in trouble next week i'm not gonna focus at all

basically you'll start hearing (reading) about people getting acceptance or rejection letters. they tend to send groups of them out every couple of days.

That's what I figured!

Well I had my phone interview on the 21st, so I hit my one week mark today (Yesterday? What time is it?) and I'm hoping and praying for a letter this week. Like someone else said; I almost wish I hadn't read that some people got them so soon! I'm already about to die from the wait!!!:sad2:

I just completed the phone interview it went great.. but I've had the problem already of hitting the "check mail" button over and over after the interview :surfweb:.. even though the interviewer said it would take 3-4 weeks. I'm happy that I'm not the only one thats doing this! :P

Best of luck to everyone. Hope we all get accepted!

My family was making me fun of me yesterday cause i said "It's not been 9 days since my interview with disney"

i can't help that i'm keeping track :]

My family was making me fun of me yesterday cause i said "It's not been 9 days since my interview with disney"

i can't help that i'm keeping track :]

Haha.. I want that fastfoward button.. just to get to the part where i get the letter/email.. and if I dont like the results than i want the rewind button :P

Haha.. I want that fastfoward button.. just to get to the part where i get the letter/email.. and if I dont like the results than i want the rewind button :P

lol i know what you mean :]

hopefully we will start seeing the first batches of emails go out this week :]

So has anybody heard anything one way the other?:confused:
It's officially been over a week since my interview...getting excited!:yay:
Hoping not to have to wait the full 4 weeks or more:rolleyes1

apparently somebody was told by a recruiter that they only started processing apps today. Hopefully that means the first batch will be out within a week

i'm now at 12 days since my interview :/ its almost been two weeks

man i was really hoping to hear from disney this week

ugh, I wish I could get to the threads for Fall 2010 where they posted about applications going up and then later about getting accepted so I could see how long it took....

I AM GOING NUTS!

Can I just say that I am quite relieved to know that Im not the only person that checks my email 99 times an hour? And Im having dreams about Mickey Mouse..Its been a week since my interview and Im honestly going nuts, and its cool to know I am in good company with my neurosis!

I hope we hear good news soon!

M

Spring 2011 HOPEFUL!!:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter