How long did you wait?

mgriffi6

Earning My Ears
I just did my phone interview a few days ago and the interviewer said I would hear back in 3-4 weeks, but probably 4. But I also heard that some fall people heard back in 2 weeks? So for anyone who has already been accepted to the program before, about how long did you have to wait to find out if you were accepted or not? :) it's only been like 3 days and the wait is already killing me lol.

-Megan

I heard back in just under two weeks (in the form of an email). I was shocked by how quickly they got back to me, but I applied kind of late so maybe I applied after the "rush." I hope you hear soon!

I was just under two weeks as well, but I think after the beginning rush, my campus presentation was in March - that's when I applied

It took me anywhere from 11 days to 7 weeks to find out for my programs (and I applied the first week for all of my programs but the first one, and that's the one that took 11 days).

I applied the first day and heard back in 14 days exactly. I was in the second batch of acceptance emails, so people heard back before two weeks.

Thanks everyone for your answers! I applied the first day too so I'm hoping I'll hear in about two weeks instead of four too! Unless it's bad news then they can take as long as they want hahaha.

I interviewed on the first day, I think, and I believe it only took me maybe 9 days to receive an answer by e-mail. But don't worry if it takes awhile, that's perfectly normal too :)

I got an acceptance e-mail exactly one week after my interview. I was prepared to wait for like a month. It was surprising. I got into Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and they only take at the most 20 girls for that. It was my first choice and I REALLY convinced my interviewer that it would be perfect for me so I think she knew she wanted me for that and I got in right away. :) good luck!

Omg BBB was my first choice too and I would be sooo excited if I got it especially since they take so few people! I feel like I rambled so much when the interviewer asked me why I thought I was qualified because its like my dream job! haha I really hope I hear back in a week or nine days too then! :)

i hope mine gets here as fast as some of you guys got yours.
I applied and did my web interview the first day they came out and then i did my interview on friday the 20th.

i hope mine gets here as fast as some of you guys got yours.
I applied and did my web interview the first day they came out and then i did my interview on friday the 20th.

Same here!

Here's to hoping it's closer to 1 week than 4!

I applied on Thursday, got my phone interview Monday 23rd and my "thank you" email yesterday.
I'm hoping I don't have to suffer the wait for 4 weeks either!
Here's to hoping for 14 days instead of 30

its almost been a week since my phone interview :]

i got my thank you email like two days ago, it came late for some reason but i finally got it.

i want either a purple folder or an acceptance email like now

its almost been a week since my phone interview :]

i got my thank you email like two days ago, it came late for some reason but i finally got it.

i want either a purple folder or an acceptance email like now

You and me both! I check my email about every 10 minutes. Even though I interviewed a mere 4 days ago.

I need to quit that. What if I get the email when I'm in class? I'm sure my professors wouldn't take to kindly to :banana: and :rotfl2: and :yay: in the middle of class. And the uncontrollable sobbing that will occur, should I get a "no", would probably freak them out even more.

Sigh. This is the longest wait of my life.

You and me both! I check my email about every 10 minutes. Even though I interviewed a mere 4 days ago.

I need to quit that. What if I get the email when I'm in class? I'm sure my professors wouldn't take to kindly to :banana: and :rotfl2: and :yay: in the middle of class. And the uncontrollable sobbing that will occur, should I get a "no", would probably freak them out even more.

Sigh. This is the longest wait of my life.

school starts monday for me so thats gonna be the hardest thing not to do in class is check my email or facebook for that matter

We're on quarters so I don't start classed until Sept. 22. Which is the 4 week mark for me. :woohoo:
So I instead sit in an office. On the computer all day. lol :rolleyes:

I found out I think 3 weeks after my interview. :) good luck everyone!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter