How is the wait to get back to WL from MK after Spectro?

Melissa

Mouseketeer
We just changed our Ressies from POR to WL! I'm excited we have never been to WL so don't know what to expect. The boat to MK sounds great but how is the wait coming back after Spectromagic?

We have stayed at WL twice, and have found the wait to not be unbearable. We walk out very quickly as soon as the parade is over and have made the first boat back. We have had to wait for another boat, but it hasn't been over 15 minutes. The boat willl be filled to capacity, so be prepared! ::MinnieMo

The wait after Spectromagic is not too bad but after Wishes you may have to wait longer.

IMO, the bus was quicker at park closing.

Melissa said:
We just changed our Ressies from POR to WL! I'm excited we have never been to WL so don't know what to expect. The boat to MK sounds great but how is the wait coming back after Spectromagic?
Don't forget, there is also now a bus that runs directly from the MK to the WL and back, all day long.

Taking the boat back from MK is one of the easiest (IMO) if you get out right away, there is a boat waiting, and it is only about 8-10 minutes back to WL, if you have to wait for the next boat it was about 20 mintues. I don't think it ever took that long, it was crowded, no empty seats, but not unbearable. You will love it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter