How is the dancing on the Magic?

CACruiser

Mouseketeer
My husband is not really a dancer, but I LOVE to dance. We did'nt even bother to check out the "scene" on the Wonder. How is the Magic?

I am not going to snag someone else's mate, but I sure would like to dance!

LisaCA

Good question. My wife and I like to dance, but since our kids elected to do everything with us, we never got a chance to find out. We were so busy we didn't realize we hadn't made it to the clubs until after we got off the Magic!!!

We were disapointed on our last cruise on the Magic (July). The night life was almost non existent. Every club we went to after 11pm was practically dead. We assumed most guests had young children so they were all in bed already. The other 2 cruises we didn't notice this trend as much so who knows...it was summer too so the ship was full capacity. This was one of the reasons we are trying RCCL this summer...we have teens now and felt DCL was lacking for our needs at this time. Still a great ship and wonderful cruise experience....actually it was DCL that got us addicted to cruising!

Originally posted by CACruiser
We did'nt even bother to check out the "scene" on the Wonder.

I'm sorry you did that. There were lots of gals dancing together or by themselves on the 2 Wonder cruises we've been on. The 70s and 80s nights were a blast!

The Cruise Staff does a great job of getting people off their seats and dancing in Rockin Bar D....but tezb is correct in that after the theme nights are over.....not many people stay and dance afterwards. They have a D.J. that plays until about 2:00 am but we rarely saw people in there after midnight.

MJ

We were on the 3/13 Magic sailing and loved the 60s, 70s and 80s parties in the Rockin D Bar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter