How has Minnie's Holiday Dine been?

We were there on Thanksgiving Day. The character interaction was great. The food was average and there was nothing exciting about the desserts. I will not sign up again for our August trip.

Can anyone confirm that Minnie's dine with the Fantasmic package is actually 1 TS credit on the dining plan?

On my reservation for late January, it says "select dining plans not accepted".

Thanks!

Can anyone confirm that Minnie's dine with the Fantasmic package is actually 1 TS credit on the dining plan?

On my reservation for late January, it says "select dining plans not accepted".

Thanks!

The "select dining plans" refers to quick service dining plans.

That is adorable! Did you take pictures of you meeting Mickey or Minnie that you would share?
Aw, that was such a magical holiday dinner for us. My 2 yo was scared of characters, but they made such a big deal of him, that by the end he was even trying to get Minnie's attention! When Minnie realized the kids were dressed like Minnie and Mickey, she raced us all through the restaurant, and made it so we got a ton of pics together. It was so special!image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Aw, that was such a magical holiday dinner for us. My 2 yo was scared of characters, but they made such a big deal of him, that by the end he was even trying to get Minnie's attention! When Minnie realized the kids were dressed like Minnie and Mickey, she raced us all through the restaurant, and made it so we got a ton of pics together. It was so special!View attachment 167475View attachment 167476View attachment 167477

Thanks for following up. How adorable! I'm so glad you had a great time! I love when characters "get" the costumes you're wearing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter