How Hard to get a 2 br @ bwv 7 months out

donutz022

Earning My Ears
just wondering how hard it would be to get a 2 br for a fri sat night stay at bwv during the first two weeks of december. do you think bw view or standard view would be easier.

just wondering how hard it would be to get a 2 br for a fri sat night stay at bwv during the first two weeks of december. do you think bw view or standard view would be easier.
It will be very difficult to get into the BWV during the first two weeks of December. That's arguably one of the most popular times for DVC members to visit WDW.

Owners book the Boardwalk views and standard views the first day the window opens. Getting either of those views at 7 months will be virtually impossible. Sometimes you read that someone get it using the waitlist, but that is rare.

Most years, BWV availability for December vacations at 7 months is very limited. Plan to call as soon as the 7 month window opens, be prepared to use the waitlist and sometimes (not always) you will get lucky. There are way more members trying to get into the BWV at that time than there is space available.

I'm sure that is not what you wanted to hear, but it has been my experience for the past 10 years. If you want BWV during early December, you pretty much have to own there or find someone to rent you a reservation during the home resort booking advantage. It is not unusual for the SV & BW view villas to sell out for that time during the first day the window is open.

Make sure you book at your home resort at 11 months out first. So if the BW isn't available at 7 months, you will at least have somewhere to stay.

I'm thinking that a weekend just may be possible at 7 months, but I doubt whether it would be standard or Boardwalk view, most likely preferred/pool view. Of the two weekends, I think the one that doesn't have the parade taping would be the easier of the two to get.

Bobbi:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter