How good is Alien Encounter.......i need help

LemonFruitChew13

It's all about...Field hockey, Softball and Swimmi
i kno i posted this somewhere else but i'll ask again

I'm going 2 WDW in August and i am thinking of going on Alien Encounter but i want to kno opinions on how scary it is and if its a good ride and if its somthing that some1 who gets scared easily should go on it

At first, I was scared, but it's just made up and I really like the ride. You can try the ride to see if you like it and if you don't, don't go on it agian.

Welcome to the DIS!

eh personally it scared the crap out of me. So I won't go on it again, but other than that it's a pretty ok ride.

Umm....if you get scared easily, I wouldn't suggest it, b/c it can be pretty intense. It is also kind of scary when the alien spits....well never mind I won't ruin it for you, but just remember that it might freak you out a little bit. But it's not something you won't be able to handle, unless you are like 8! LOL, which shouldn't be a problem considering the fact that this is the TEEN Disney Board! Hope it helps!

:Pinkbounc Becca :Pinkbounc

I haven't actually been on the ride but my 12 and 10 year old cousins have and they weren't at all scared. They thought it was all pretty funny. I think as long as you remember that it's not real you'll be alright.

Personaly, It is my favorite attraction in the intire MK. Even though it is scary And most likely you will be very scared, it will be worth it though. If you don't go one it you will regret it later. My advice: just face your fears and ride it!;)

The first time I went on it I was scared. After I rode it again I thought it was pretty lame!! :wave:

For the longest time I refused to go on this ride because I'm a big wimp and everyone kept saying how it was "so scary"! Bust last year I was like "I'm 18 it's time to get over it!" and went on the ride. I thought it was WAY overrated! It's a fun ride and I know now that I could have gone on it a long time ago because it really isn't that scary. You should go on it at least once. If you hate it at least you can say you did it and you don end up like me! Feeling stupid for not doing 10 years earlier!

You can read the script for AE here

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts