How far in advance do the restaurants take reservations (Cowfish)?

Befferk

Love your life and count your blessings!
How far in advance do the restaurants take reservations? I know I was reading that for most times, reservations aren't necessary, but I'm talking for New Year's Eve, so I want reservations.

I don't know if they specifically take reservations for NYE, if they don't normally take them. Cowfish has a waitlist on their app.

I tried making reservations for 6 at Cowfish for 10/30 today and the only thing showing was 9:45 PM! Are walk-ups more likely to happen for a party of 6? I just don't know what to expect at this point!

I tried making reservations for 6 at Cowfish for 10/30 today and the only thing showing was 9:45 PM! Are walk-ups more likely to happen for a party of 6? I just don't know what to expect at this point!
Oddly, I took a look at that date for anywhere from 2 to 5 guests and there were plenty of times available. When you select 6, it drops to the one spot. I'd call them and book that way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter