How far in advance can I make Dining reservations with or without the Dining Plan?

WelcomeHome

Mouseketeer
I know I can make dining reservations 6 months out with the dining plan. But if we are staying at a DVC resort and we DON'T have the dining plan, what's the earliest I can make reservations???

Since you are staying at a Disney Resort, you can begin to make dining reservations at 180 days from check in for the length of your stay (max of 10 days). Using or not using a Disney Dining Plan does not change anything.

Since you are staying at a Disney Resort, you can begin to make dining reservations at 180 days from check in for the length of your stay (max of 10 days). Using or not using a Disney Dining Plan does not change anything.

ANYONE can make reservations at 180 days. Doesn't matter if you are onsite, offsite, or just a local wanting to eat in the parks. If you are staying onsite, yes you can make reservations for your length of stay starting at 180 days from check in, but if you are staying anywhere else you can make reservations at 180 days from each day of your trip one at a time. DDP doesn't give any advantage to when reservations can be booked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter