How far from Orange County airport to GC?

trampslady

<font color=green>I stop and watch the Norway vide
I was thinking of going to airport day before travel to pick up our boarding passes. How long of a trip would it be?

Seems like it only takes us about 15 minutes to get to the airport, but if it was me, I'd just get the front desk to at least check me in for my flight.

I usually call my parents and have them check us in and then print the passes when we get to the airport.

Just go to the Business Center. If you are staying at the hotel and it only takes a few minutes, I am sure that they will not charge you to use a computer. BTW ... the cast member computers are internal computers and are blocked by Disney to many websites to avoid virus' (ie: they cannot check their yahoo, hotmail, etc, on company computers). The Business Center computers are not networked.

The Business Center is located near the hotel enterance to DTD. If you have paid for Concierge services at the hotel, they also have a non-networked computer and printer in the Craftsmans Club for use by Concierge guests.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!