How exactly does one get Space 220 reservations? 60+4 and no go

Ah okay thank you. Yeah sorry I meant the 7th not the 8th. I am not staying at a Disney property so this might have something to do with it? From what I read online I was under the assumption it was 60 days for everyone for dinning reservations, Explains a lot.
No, people staying on property do have an advantage when it comes to booking dining reservations, one of the few benefits left. Touring Plans also has a reservation alert you can use. Keep checking and you can always try for a walk up reservation!

I tried for the lounge on our 60+5 day and was able to grab it for 8:30pm for the two of us. That's a bit late for us and I knew it would overlap with the fireworks but honestly the new show is such a let down from what I've seen and heard that I didn't care. We actually very much enjoyed the lounge and the time was great. A lot of people left at 8:45 and gave us a clear view to the entire set of windows even though we were seated on the aisle across from the bar. We had the deviled eggs and calamari plus drinks and liked everything we had. There was no rush since they didn't need the table to seat the next set of guests. We loved the theming, too. Hope the OP and others can grab an ADR to see for themselves.

We weren't able to get a reservation in advance, but on our Epcot day, I walked over around 10:15 ( maybe a few minutes before) and got in line. There were maybe 3-4 groups in front of me. They come out and offer the option to stay in line for the lounge (bar seating) with first seating around 11:30 and you have to stay in line... but she said that was probably the shortest wait of the day... or when it was your turn, you could see if she had a reservation available. I preferred lunch, so she had like 3-4 times for me to choose from for a party of 4 and we were able to have lunch. There would have been dinner options as well, so it sounds like they have quite a few spots available day of.

Unfortunately we did orange mission space (without dramamine) before lunch, so I didn't enjoy the experience as much as I would have liked. The restaurant has a weird odor, I think from the smoked dish... so it made me more queasy. I ended up reheating most of my meal later at the resort (it was still pretty good!) the waiter was great though, and brought me ginger ale and tea when I got hit with another wave of yuck. (I was feeling okay but the bacon on my burger was way too BBQ scented for me and smell on the first bite brought back the icky feelings)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter